View Cart | (0) item(s) | Total cost:: $0

Sooo......Ya Got White Girl Wasted!

Submitted by Ollie

No Comments

It's okay..we are only here to laugh with you.

view more
Public Safety

Submitted by Facey

No Comments

Your everyday heroes (and really hot heroines) that are keeping our local streets -and skies- safe. Public Safety is a wide blanket that can include First Responders, EMTs, Paramedics, Fire Fighters, and Police Officers, but is not limited to just these professions. We at OK Chive will always support you guys an gals as we may rely on you to help us KCCO!

view more
Caturday?

Submitted by Vic

No Comments

They tell me it's soft to touch and really smooth I can hardly wait to feel that pussy too You wanna play with pussy all the time To hide that kind of pussy is a crime You say your pussy is clever and so slick But I think your pussy is kind of sick -Lords Of Acid

view more
HMOTB

Submitted by Facey

No Comments

HMOTB? What the toast is that, you ask? It stands for: Hot Men Of The Berry.

view more
Mouth Watering Yummieness

Submitted by

No Comments

All the yummies in the world need to get in my belly!

view more
These Towels Are just In The Way!

Submitted by Ollie

No Comments

Towels are nice to dry off with, but they also get in the way!

view more
Get some Red.....heads in your life!

Submitted by Chucks

No Comments

Get your weekly fix or fix your week with some lovely redheads!

view more
Today Appears To Be A Great Day For Humps

Submitted by

No Comments

You get a Hump, and you get a Hump, and YOU get a Hump! Everyone gets a HUUUUUMP!

view more
Epic-ness from the Animal Kingdom

Submitted by

No Comments

What is the one thing that will never let you down when you need something the most? Animals. They always have a way of perking you up or making you happy with the simplest of actions.

view more
They Didn't Choose the Tug Life

Submitted by

No Comments

...the Tug Life chose them... and we are ever thankful that they did. Chivettes that tug make for happy Chivers with a sudden loss of brain blood.

view more
What It Means to Be a Chiver

Submitted by

No Comments

Many definitions exist as for what it means to "Chive" or what "Chive" really means. For those who want the best definition, it's in action.

view more
Blessed Are the Inked Chivettes

Submitted by

No Comments

For all Chivettes who have chosen to get quality art placed on your body, I thank you. Bless you, and I demand (politely, please?) for MOAR.

view more
Tats...The Good, The Bad, and The WTF

Submitted by

No Comments

99% of the time tats make a man look hotter....a long come a few that make you tilt your head and say WTF were they thinking. Most of our Chivers are on point but I threw in a couple of head turners. PSA ~ PLEASE TATTOO RESPONSIBLY

view more
Chive Everywhere - Fourth of July Style

Submitted by

No Comments

Chivers and Chivettes all across Oklahoma showed just how Chivers get their Chive On when it's 'Merica Day... a.k.a. the 4th of July. Check out just how awesome some of our fans are.

view more
I'm Not On Steroids, But Thanks for Asking

Submitted by

No Comments

Ever wonder how different your life would be if Peanut Butter never happened? Or whey? Just imagine how many scrawny people there would be out there without either of them.

view more
Monday, We Meet Again...Quick! To The FLBPs!

Submitted by

No Comments

Our Arch Nemesis is at it again! We must unite the FLBP's of Oklahoma to combat this evil fiend! TAKE THAT, MONDAY!

view more
Motivation in Your Cup

Submitted by Don

No Comments

The best part of waking up, is Motivation in your cup... or Folgers... but probably motivation because it tastes better.

view more
Now for Balls You Don't Kick

Submitted by Vic

No Comments

Just cuz the US is out of the World Cup doesn't mean you can't still admire some nice ball handling. Enjoy.

view more
Show us them guns!

Submitted by Ollie

No Comments

We love our guns in good ol' Merica!

view more
Caturday

Submitted by Vic

No Comments

Good mornin', ladies and gentlemen Boys and motherfuckin' girls This is your captain with no name speakin' And I'm here 2 rock your world With a tale that will soon be classic About a woman u already know No, prostitute she, but the mayor of your brain Pussy control -Prince

view more

Search

Follow Us

Popular Posts