View Cart | (0) item(s) | Total cost:: $0

Meet The Admins: Shelley

Posted August 10, 2016
Submitted by Ollie
meettheadmins, chivesohard, charity, okchive

Shelley is the reason we have had such great parties at some of the most beautiful venues in Oklahoma. She works her ass off, calling places, getting donations,  deciding on themes, and a whole lot more. She is also the thorn in my side, at times, cause she's  like a damn sister to me, but I'll still get her in trouble with Mom! From the time we started planning Chive On For Trent, we already knew it wouldn't be easy getting rid of her. She has been a major asset since joining the admin team. 

What are some of your passions? -My Kiddos. Party planning. My selective hearing husband. Malibu Rum. The beach. Making others happy. My home state of Louisiana.

What got you into theChive?- My son Trent and his need.......you incredible bastard. 

Why do you continue to Chive?- Because I can never repay what was done for our family when we were the underdogs and no one else would help. Also- because I found my home with others who want to do what I have always wanted to- it just didn't have a name: Party with a purpose.

Favorite Food?- My mom's tomato gravy & biscuits and all Cajun food. Also- Count Chocula cereal is my jam.

Favorite Drink?- Diet Coke, Diet Coke with Malibu Rum - or Pink Moscato.

Pet Peeve?- Renee Zellweger Face (Barf) - People that aren't kind,  Renee Zellweger's face, the smell of wet dog and being hot inside. 

comments powered by Disqus

Search

Follow Us

Popular Posts