View Cart | (0) item(s) | Total cost:: $0

Meet The Admins:Donivan

Posted October 26, 2016
Submitted by Ollie
meettheadmins, OKChive

Donivan is the volunteer of all volunteers! Illinois River floods and do alot of damage, call Donivan. Need someone to walk in heels for a good cause, call Donivan. You might even spot him on the side of the road picking up trash. He's also the guy that makes everyone feel welcome!

What are some of your passions? -Helping people, I can't count how many tire I've changed for old ladies or times I'd jump someone's battery outside of Wal-Mart. I think helping people helps me more than it does them. 

What got you into theChive?- I had my Impact Team at work & we had done some school supply drives & Adopt-A-Highway cleanups and Matt asked if I would help out with Chive On Tahlequah page. When we took it over the page had 32 likes. Hosting the annual OK Chive Float Trip on the Illinois is so much fun. Donating the money to charity, all we've done as a team, is something that's overlooked at times. Plus, all the people I've met because of theChive, i wouldn't have met. I LOVE IT! Our admin team is made of Super Heroes. I find it's crazy that I'm a part of this, we've truly come a long way.

Why do you continue to Chive?- Seems like I've been a Chiver before it was a thing. I moved to New Orleans once to help out some friends that had their house damaged from Hurricane Katrina. Ended up helping alot of people there. Stayed 2 years. Been to Mexico on a mission trip to help build a church. Such a life changing experience. Makes you realiz what all you take for granted. There's no amount of money that can buy the feeling of helping little kids or someone that can't repay you. 

Favorite Food?- I would have to go with Mexican food, but Italian food is so AMAZING too.

Favorite Drink?-Whatever Brandon, Crystal and Flo had at the OK Chive Float trip this year! haha.. That stuff was amazing! That Texas Drank!

Pet Peeve?-Someone that smacks their gum as they chew & tambourines. Can't count how many time I've walked out of places that had those things! 

comments powered by Disqus

Search

Follow Us

Popular Posts