View Cart | (0) item(s) | Total cost:: $0

Meet The Admins: Mason

Posted August 17, 2016
Submitted by Ollie
meettheadmins, toddler, okchive

Mason, the youngest of the admins, the reason he was nicknamed Toddler, and then there's also Bubbles!  Helps run Chive On -Tulsa. Pretty much does everything we ask him to do, with much complaints, so we can sit back and relax. If you need a new appliance, contact Mason. He's also a big softie and gets emotional when " The. Entire. Nation. Knows!"

What are some of your passions? - Family first. They Have always supported me in anything I've wanted to do in life. Volunteering has always been a huge part of my life as well. I've been in search and rescue since I was a teenager, and have loved every minute of it. Ughhh, where were you in Austin when Allison got L'Austin?- ...........       Of course theChive(duh). If this isn't the craziest family, I don't know what is. Food. I like food a lot. 

What got you into theChive?-  A buddy showed me the site years ago, and I started following all the amazing things they do. After my first meetup, I was hookedd. It's all about giving back to the community and helping when we can. 

Why do you continue to Chive?- The amazing people. The other admins are some of the most inspirational people I have met and every member I meet is fucking RAD.

Favorite Food?- I have to pick one? Pizza? PB&J? Sushi!! I don't know.....

Favorite Drink?- Alcohol. Or water.

Pet peeve?- Rude people who think you owe them something. Common courtesy goes a long way for me.....and Gingers! HMMMMM?!?!?!

comments powered by Disqus

Search

Follow Us

Popular Posts